Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Quick OOTD: Red and Leopard

One of my favorite places to find outfit ideas and inspiration is Pinterest. I pinned an outfit recently that I thought was perfect for women like me who work in a business casual setting. Business doesn't have to mean boring and I'm certainly not a fan of boring outfits! The combination of red and leopard definitely brings a little life to an otherwise basic outfit. I've had this red blazer from Forever 21 for 2 years and it's still one of my favorites. It definitely came in handy on this cool and rainy Tuesday in Charleston! Hope you guys enjoy <3


Remixing this outfit soon. Love the way @Kendi Sparks Everyday mixes business casual.
My Pinterest Inspo 



BLAZER: FOREVER 21 (old) Similar blazer: (HERE)
SCARF: H&M
TOP: H&M (HERE) Similar color: (HERE)
PANTS: (old) Similar pants (HERE)
GOLD CUFF: FOREVER 21 (old) Similar cuff: (HERE)
BLACK FLATS: (HERE) 


2 comments: