Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Fall'n In Love


Mid-Winter last year I searched high and low for a faux-fur vest, but it seemed like they were sold out all over the world! (Guess all the fashionistas were on the same page!) So this year I vowed to start my search early with hopes of actually snagging one. After shopping around a few online stores I finally found the perfect one at Forever21.com. Not sure why I didn't start there to begin with, but none-the-less...SCORE!!! Once its delivered I'll be sure to post pictures. But for now, I've put together a look that would be perfect for these on trend vests. Can't wait to recreate this look!


Fall'n In Love

Fall'n In Love by ldougie on Polyvore

White top
6ks.com


Yves Salomon fur waistcoat
$1,015 - jades24.com


The Row lambskin leather pants
matchesfashion.com


Prada heel boots
bluefly.com


H M red handbag
$49 - hm.com




Long chevron necklace
modcloth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment